1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

youtube ripper

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by John Z, Oct 27, 2010.

1. John Z

John Z New Member

i cant seem to find it.. i had to have verizon reset my phone(which actually fixed alot of things), i thought if i moved the apps to the sd card i wouldnt lose them- wrong so i had to redownload everything again. atleast i didnt have to pay for them again... i did have to pay for nesoid which was free last time.. :( but now i cant find the youtube ripper, i guess it was removed. is there anyway i can get it back?
  2. cb808

cb808 New Member

There are lots of apps available for the desktop...or are you trying to rip vids on your phone?
  3. John Z

John Z New Member

for the phone. i used to click on share and at the bottom was the shortcut for the app and it did its thing.. now i cant find a replacement. it possible it was banned?
  4. LifeIsABeach

LifeIsABeach New Member

IIRC they were all banned.
  5. John Z

John Z New Member

thats such bull****! i thought moving apps to the sd card i wouldnt lose it! is there anyway i can get it back/again?!!?