1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Youtube problems...

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by ChaotiWolf, Aug 10, 2010.

1. ChaotiWolf

ChaotiWolf New Member

I recently installed BB 0.4 and everything is working fine except Youtube. It keeps giving me a "There is no network connection" error. I've tried just about everything (force stop, clearing data, reinstalling using Root Explorer, remove the account), but nothing works. Can somebody help me out? Thanks
  2. ChaotiWolf

ChaotiWolf New Member

ok so now I have a new problem. Clockwork mod keeps freezing on me and causes my phone to restart. I've tried flashing sprecovery then flashing back to clockworkmod, but I'm having no luck.

EDIT: now I've just gone from bad to worse, I'm stuck at the Motorola symbol and whenever I reboot into recovery sprecovery tells me it can't mount the sdcard.

EDIT2: If anyone wants to know what I was doing before my phone messed up:
    1. Clockworkmod didn't work so I took the backup and put it into the folder for sprecovery backups
    2. booted the phone into sprecovery, restore said backup BUT it only said it restored (image)
    3. Now I'm on my current problem

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated cause I'm freaking out.
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
  3. ilikemoneygreen

ilikemoneygreen New Member

If you cant get into recovery then just rsdlite an sbf in their..(i did i to mine, it was actually an upside because i downloaded a custom M Logo Bootscreen-Its batman) If you can get nto recovery i suggest just reinstalling BB and not going to your "Backup." Do a wipe and reinstall BB then see if prolem persists. Sometimes backups arnt that good, mine usually get glitchy... Expecially using Rom managers recovery. Sprecovery seems to be better at it.
  4. Car

Car New Member

I get that error as well. Welcome to the non-functional streaming video fan club. Been waiting for an official 2.2 ota to fix all the audio/video streaming issues :-/

Sometimes if you try to play the video 2 or 3 times you will get it to play but it will choke 3/4 of the way through it...
Search tags for this page
android youtube no network connection
android youtube there is no network connection right now
no network connection on youtube

no network connection youtube

there is no network connection right now

there is no network connection right now youtube
there is no network connection youtube
youtube android no network connection

youtube keeps saying no network connection

youtube no connection android

youtube no network connection