1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

YouTube problem

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by Asylem, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Asylem

Asylem New Member

I am having a problem with my YouTube app. The app opens fine but none of the videos play. All the videos just have the loading symbol and the screen goes blank and i get "YouTube has stopped responding" and have the option to wait, report or close. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still have the problem. I haven't had this problem till about a week ago. Is anyone else having this problem or know what i can do to fix it? Thanks in advance!
    PS-yes i have a data connection :)
  2. wheeler062505

wheeler062505 New Member

I have experienced this once a couple of days ago. I don't use youtube much. Wish I had more to tell.
  3. bbucks36

bbucks36 New Member

its because you need to install flash player.. gingerbread comes with flash but ics you need to download it from adobe...i can lead you to water now you must drink .....Archived Flash Player versions...scroll down to android... you might have to side load:icon_ lala:
  4. Asylem

Asylem New Member

Thanks for the tip but i already have flash player installed. I found out that when it happens, if i reboot the phone the problem is fixed. But I'm not sure why it happens periodically.
Search tags for this page

android youtube problem

droid bionic youtube issues
droid charge youtube not working

droid charge youtube problems

droid dna has problems loading youtube
droid razr problems w youtube app
droid youtube problems
having problems with you tube on droid bionic
youtube does not work bionic
youtube for droid charge
youtube issue with droid