Youtube Mobile

rhudgins32

Reaction score
I searched and couldnt find a response to this in the forums but I was wondering if there was a way to view all youtube videos on the droid. I know it says that not all are available if youre on a mobile device but what is the point of having a super cool advanced smart phone with the highest resolution screen if I can't watch the super cool youtube vids? Anyone know of a way to access these videos?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Sounds like a Youtube problem if only some of them are on the moblie app...Not a Droid problem.

OP
R

rhudgins32

Reaction score
I cant access them on the site either. That's besides the point, however. I've accepted that it is not a droid issue and that youtube, for whatever reason, does not want me to have access to all videos. I am inquiring on a possible work around.

crspang

Reaction score
yeah, I have been wondering that also. I was just trying to find "I'm on a boat" and all I could get was just the audio. My guess is that youtube is trying save bandwidth. Isnt "flash" support coming soon? If we get that for the browser then this issue might be moot.

ny00n

Reaction score
Youtube on my droid won't even let me watch my own videos,
now that BS..