1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Youtube issues

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by ARod, Sep 7, 2010.

1. ARod

ARod New Member

I'm having issues with my youtube app. It is very slow compared to my other friends Iphone 4 & 3 and also my friends vibrant from t mobile. There's loads so much quicker than my droid x. I've tried restarting it and nothing...... What else can I do to make it quicker?
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

You are talking across three different carriers, chances are they just have better signal quality and therefore faster video playback speeds
  3. wdprice3

wdprice3 New Member

mine is typically fast... sometimes youtube is just slow... did you compare them at the same time on the same video?
  4. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

the iguys at my job just have a better signal that me at that location, I have the better phone though, and they all know it ;)
  5. ARod

ARod New Member

Yes but the theirs is still faster. Their videos load within 5 seconds while mine takes around 20 seconds and it sometimes still freezes. I wana know if I should take it back to verizon or if that's how every droid x is. I rooted my phone so I'm open to other more suggestions and overclocking doesn't help with youtube.....
Search tags for this page
why is youtube slow on droid x2
youtube buffering slow on razr max hd

youtube slow droid x