Youtube HQ apk

JXSi

Reaction score
can anyone give me a quick walkthrough using the apk file and applying it to the current youtube app using astro? thanks..

JXSi

Reaction score
i think my biggest problem is navigating through astro

mach330

Reaction score
Anybody else having issues with the widget being unresponsive? At first it will work but then the widget changes and shows a video preview, a record button, and a search button and then both the search and record buttons are unresponsive. This only happens to me when the record button appears on the widget. I've tried this on cyanogen and bb.

yeah..widget is not working great for me. i also don't like how you can't click on it without viewing the current video that's being previewed. so i don't use the widget for now.

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
I'm just going to wait for 2.2.... I'm never too far away from a laptop or desktop with HD, and even if i'm not, standard is fine, not sure what the big deal is about high quality, yawn

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm just going to wait for 2.2.... I'm never too far away from a laptop or desktop with HD, and even if i'm not, standard is fine, not sure what the big deal is about high quality, yawn

That's kinda an oxymoron statement huh??...lmao

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to

Lol true, when I am at work, they block youtube, so the occasional HD would be nice, but not a deal breaker... weather the quality gets better or not for my droid, i could give a fricken care less.

I watched a review on ghostbusters on my way home from work on a bus a week ago and was pretty happy with the 3g+quality at the time :)

Edit: Again, it's also if I even care to click on the HD button for youtube clips, or if I even care if I'm playing a VHS movie or not (BTW: I still watch VHS lol)

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Lol true, when I am at work, they block youtube, so the occasional HD would be nice, but not a deal breaker... weather the quality gets better or not for my droid, i could give a fricken care less.

I watched a review on ghostbusters on my way home from work on a bus a week ago and was pretty happy with the 3g+quality at the time :)
I was guilty of watching an NCAA ball game today on mycast.orb and was quite content with the vid quality...lol... and that's saying something since I deal almost exclusively with Blurays

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
That's funny, cause I was at a Giant's game today and actually watched the replays of a lot of plays on my Droid because, well, why not lol.. I think my blackberry friend might be converted now

mkthnx001

Reaction score
Anybody else having issues with the widget being unresponsive? At first it will work but then the widget changes and shows a video preview, a record button, and a search button and then both the search and record buttons are unresponsive. This only happens to me when the record button appears on the widget. I've tried this on cyanogen and bb.

I'm also having this problem. Any help?