1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Youtube Green transparent Froyo compatible

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by MAD450r, Jun 13, 2010.

1. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

Tested it on petes BBv0.1
    To install copy to sdcard and rename the file to .apk then use Root explorer to move to /system/app
    then set permissions
    and reboot
    [​IMG]
    http://www.mediafire.com/?nrrnckgmgjy
  2. droidzilla

droidzilla New Member

could you post links for all transparent widgets after installing froyo mete morph keeps telling me I dont have su installed.... I just installed choas rom and same thing???? I just want my transparent widgets back :(
  3. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

In this post I have many linked

I haven't tested them all on on Froyo yet but the one's marked Froyo I posted just today. I have used a few o my older 2.1 widgets on froyo, but I have wiped and started over so many times the past few days im not 100% sure which will work for you. so if you can make sure you make a backup before you try one's I dont have marked that they do work on not.

Im hoping they figure more out about writing to my Incredible better so I can put more of these widgets on there and kill the sence UI to see if it will keep up with my Moto Droid :)

If you dont see what your looking and its a free app let me know and I'll see what I can do about editing them up some.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/hacking-faqs/45779-android-theme-links.html
Search tags for this page
facebook transparent apk
green youtube.apk
widget youtube transparan apk
you tube transparan.apk
youtube transparan apk
youtube transparan.apk

youtube transparent android

youtube transparent apk

youtube trasparente.apk
youtube widget transparan apk

youtube.apk for froyo