Youtube downloading?

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
So, is it safe to assume that Tubedroid and all other apps used to download audio or video from youtube have either been removed or been rendered useless?

I really used them for the audio more than videos but oh well.

~ Transmitted via Motorola Droid ~

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This is not piracy due to the fact this was a free app !!!!!!!!!!

you can still download the tudedroid apk through some filehosting sites such as mediafire,reapidshare & a few others just google tubedroid apk download it transfer it to your phones root or create a folder like MY apks then use a app from the market like linde file manager it is free then find your folder or the tubedroid apk on the root of your SD card this is not Piracy do to the fact it was a free app but the google market pulled it due to possible copyright issues but thats How I got it & I am current rocking the 2.2 on Droid 1 hope this helps

dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

OP
mountaineerndixie

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Yeah I still have the apk but it will not allow downloads. They have it blocked I think.

~ Transmitted via Motorola Droid ~

2guys1droid

Reaction score
technically it is still piracy since although the app itself is free the app maker doesnt (im assuming) have rights to all of the music on the internet and therefore by downloading the audio from youtube you are infringing not on the app makers copyright and licenses but instead those of the artist whose music/audio you are getting