YouTube Account Contacts, NEED HELP NOW!

Matthew of Canada

Reaction score
Today I went on a hike and put my beloved Droid in my backpack thinking it would be safe but nope got wet when we went to the falls and got rained on (my bf's phone is screwed too). So now my Droid is done for till I get a new one but what I was wanting to know is all my important contacts have been placed (since my email wasn't sycing up) on my YouTube account (google took that over I believe).

What I really want to know is there any way that I can look at those numbers online tonight cause I need my work number badly! (I always put it in my phone so I never remembered it). I need to know right now cause need to call work tomorrow to see what time I come in. I know Epic Fail and what not but SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME NOW!!!!!!!!

Love,

Matthew of Canada

OP
M

Matthew of Canada

Reaction score
Bumping my own thread. Gonna stay on all night till I get an answer to this problem.

kristoff125

Reaction score
If you had it sync contacts it should be saved in your gmail somwhere, if not, yellowpages.com?

OP
M

Matthew of Canada

Reaction score
=_=

The thing is for some reason the sync wasn't working for my gmail for some reason so I couldn't save new contacts for a month. I had to save it on my YouTube thing (when you get a menu that says "Save to your gmail account or other account" I had to do it from my YouTube.

Yeah I know look it up but there are other contacts I had saved a while ago that I need to know.