1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

your username and password do not match. please try again erorr

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by BeerBoy, Jan 31, 2012.

1. BeerBoy

BeerBoy New Member

hey guys

i know this might sound stupid, but i keep getting this error since today. i couldnt find this error on the internet so i decided to post here. when i got my motorola milestone everything was perfect. i went to study to czech republick for half a year and disconnected my mobile internet. now i am back and i have my mobile internet back, but i cant access the google account. i keep getting this error "your username and password do not match. please try again". i tried to do the factory reset several times but it still not working. i tried to connect my another gmail account and it worked, but this one does not. i tried to enter this one like 40 times, and there is no way i could do mistakes every time. maybe i need to change something in google.com/settings or smth?
    thank you for your attention
  2. SirKnight

SirKnight New Member

See if you have the Google 2-step verification activated in your gmail account

If you do then that's the problem. It was with mine after I did a factory reset on my MB508. It drove me nuts for hours until I shut the 2-step verification off on my account and then I had no problem logging into Google or gmail on my android. Once the accounts were added I activated the 2-step verification again and all is well...
Search tags for this page
add a google account your username and password do not match
android add google account username password do not match
android username and password do not match
not match. please try again.

the username and password entered do not match. please try a

the username or password entered does not match. please try
user name and password do not match
username and password do not match android
your emails do not match. please try

your emails do not match. please try again

your emails do not match. please try again.

your emails do not match. please try again. facebook

your username and password do not match

your username and password do not match android
your username and password do not match please try again and