OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Succulent-Desire-v-4.0

coming soon, so i guess its time to drop a few spoilers.. ;)
-rebuilt
-TONS of NEW ICONS/THEMES
-?????

jmart8684

Reaction score
Woody..got a suggestion..I tried out Cyanogenmod for a little bit, and the browser settings has an option to change clients from i think iphone, desktop, and android. anyway of throwing that in next release??
Also, you're doin an awesome job

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I believe that is Skyfire browser settings, not Android Browser.

GryphonD

Reaction score
Well..

So far it's a great ROM, the only one I have though about going back to and in fact went back to after about a week on ZD Rom (Which is also great).

I would like to see it have...

Transparent background PowerBar, as well as not feeling that the Green colour used on lock Screen and Battery status icon really fit in with all the Blue colours in this ROM.

An option to get rid of the Indications bar at top of home screen would be great. (yes you can do this with Helix2) but I am now as many soon may be, using Zeam.

Dialer pad is nice, though I still prefer over all, the ones from UD ROMs and Dark Edge theme, there is just a better feel to the No actual Button s and just well highlighted numbers with their accompanying letters.

Another thing you may want to consider is adding some form of an Auto Partition. ZD Rom uses this and it helps the ROMs performance by a large margin.

if possible, a port over to this ROM of things like "FriendStream" (With working full screen widgets) along with the "Incredible" style lock screen would be very nice as well.

As for base theme of the ROM, I like the HexFusion look, sadly the icons from that theme seem to not be a part of this ROM...

Option to Reboot when holding the top power Button.

Built-in "Dialer One" or similar dialer would make a nice touch.

Last edited:

HarshReality

Reaction score
Honestly.. Ive seen posts about the 'Official Droid Forums' ROMS and wouldnt mind giving them a spin but its a bit of a trial for me to find the 'latest'.