Your opinions please.

Coots

Reaction score
Alright, I've got JRUmmy Remix installed. Everything is working perfect... it couldn't be better imo.

The question now is, now that I've got root, got my ROM I want, all my apps I use / like re-installed, what is the next must do, must have thing, fun thing to try with all of this new stuff.

This is my first time rooting my phone, so now that I've got it, what now?

P.S. Love the wi-fi tethering.... is there anything else I should check out etc.

BIGWORM

Reaction score
Scripts. I just discovered how to do these yesterday. With v0.7, you should have Terminal Emulator automatically installed. Start it, type su to get superuser permissions, and then type scripts to get a list of scripts you can start. Some of them are self explanatory, but you can get the scripts list from the v0.7 HERE

MAKE SURE YOU NANDROID BACKUP!!!

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Alright, I've got JRUmmy Remix installed. Everything is working perfect... it couldn't be better imo.

The question now is, now that I've got root, got my ROM I want, all my apps I use / like re-installed, what is the next must do, must have thing, fun thing to try with all of this new stuff.

This is my first time rooting my phone, so now that I've got it, what now?

P.S. Love the wi-fi tethering.... is there anything else I should check out etc.

This was a question I had for a while too...I rooted my droid the same day i got it brand new...so far I've flashed it countless times and tried every ROM I've ever come across....I have 41 different complete ROM nandroids i can flash at any time if I get bored...

You could always do that....I even have the new Zeusdroid Desire HTC ROM running perfect...its pretty awesome....:icon_ banana: