Your Next Launcher Is Out Of This World And You Won’t Even Need 3D Glasses!

AndroidDissected

Authorized Affiliate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.androiddissected.com

There have been several different launchers that I have tried in the past. Some of them have been good and some of them have been not so good. Everyone has their different needs when looking for a launcher to replace their stock launcher. I always look for something that is not only pleasing to the eye but also has a fluid quality. Another thing I absolutely must have in a launcher is the ability to get to what I need with ease and to be able to customize it to my liking.

There is nothing more that I love than being able to customize my Android devices to fit my mood or my personality. While this launcher is absolutely gorgeous, there are still some things it lacks in the customizing department. However, the beautifully animated widgets make up for that ten fold. Every widget that is made by the Go Launcher Dev Team has been made to be not only fascinating, but extremely fluid and responsive to touch. Upon swiping down on the Weather Widget, you see the main weather widget which shows animated weather, the time, the weather for the next 4 days, and the current weather and degrees outside. It also includes the city you live in over the globe that is just peaking out from behind the rest of this impressive widget. When swiping up, you get an even more detailed version of the entire week pertaining to the type of weather being forecast as well as the highs and lows for that week including the date for each day below.

(Continue Reading @ Android Dissected)

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
$15 for the full version.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Noteate

BenRx

Reaction score
Just downloaded and played with it a little. Suppose to function the same as the full version for 84 hours.

Pretty over the top customization ability. Some people like that. Some people just like a phone to be simple and work. Call me crazy. I want my apps to line up in a straight line. I can't get them to. It's nuts.

Also, true to other Go Apps I've downloaded, you click on something, and it takes you not to where you wanted, but to a screen trying to get you to download and buy other Go products. Ugh! It's infuriating.

Maybe I am wrong. Only played with it a few minutes. I'll keep at it, but I'm someone who usually like simple. I miss the Zeam launcher.

Briankbl

Reaction score
This launcher came out months ago. And yeah, OP forgot to mention that this homescreen replacement is $15.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA! now Free

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just downloaded and played with it a little. Suppose to function the same as the full version for 84 hours.

Pretty over the top customization ability. Some people like that. Some people just like a phone to be simple and work. Call me crazy. I want my apps to line up in a straight line. I can't get them to. It's nuts.

Also, true to other Go Apps I've downloaded, you click on something, and it takes you not to where you wanted, but to a screen trying to get you to download and buy other Go products. Ugh! It's infuriating.

Maybe I am wrong. Only played with it a few minutes. .

You've pretty much summed it up correctly.
I got it as a freebie a while back during a 1 day only special. I wouldn't pay for it x especially $15

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Beast Mode (Notetoo)

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It is amazing looking though.

I really enjoyed it on my Rezound but the frequent spam in the notification bar about new themes available got old. Frequent updates with no release notes also got tiring.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
I'm an "s pen aholic" Noteate

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the SPAM is annoying I guess, but on my LG G2 it looks stunning and the graphics are buttery smooth, at least as smooth as stock, despite all the cool stuff going on. It's almost worth $15 IMHO.