Your Nerd Station (post your pics)

ricepuddin

Reaction score
p!

wallmount.jpg

You may want to consider moving your X-box out into the open air, alot of RRoDs are caused by overheating and soldier points melting causing an open:icon_eek:.

cyber3d

Reaction score
Ahhh, looking at the pics of all the workstations brings back memories! Nowadays, I like a clean station. Keep the HP Laptop under the desk, cables on the shelf, etc. Made this table from laminated fibre board. Got a MACPRO 2.66 Quad-Core Xeon and that beautiful 30 inch screen!

DSC03173.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ahhh, looking at the pics of all the workstations brings back memories! Nowadays, I like a clean station. Keep the HP Laptop under the desk, cables on the shelf, etc. Made this table from laminated fibre board. Got a MACPRO 2.66 Quad-Core Xeon and that beautiful 30 inch screen!

DSC03173.jpg

Nice Looking setup you have there

TimChgo9

Reaction score
My nerd station shares space with my son in the basement... it's not much (believe me) but, it serves the purpose.

Photo forthcoming.

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Here's mine. That's my old computer on the right. No pics of my new one - XPS w/ a samsung 22 monitor (2 ms response time, although I only game on my 360).

studio.jpg

Last edited:

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
just moved some stuff around so it looks clean ;)

2010-03-07%2011.10.52.jpg

2010-03-07%2011.10.29.jpg

seems like i was shaking when i took the pics.. notice the empty starbucks on the desk..

the tower is this one at newegg

cyber3d

Reaction score

Nice Looking setup you have there

Why, thank you sir!

BTW, what do you think about that monitor MNTNBKR and cisco0910?

Last edited:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

DSC03173.jpg

So you Sit on the Floor?

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

DSC03173.jpg

So you Sit on the Floor?

good if you have good posture.. the chinese and japanese have been doing it for eons, and they live forever. (is it ok to make a racial observation if it is a positive one?)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Could never do that..........well not for more than 10mins...

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
as you can see in my post, i'm working off a folding table atm.. i'm currently building a desk that is...more or less.. a cross between an adirondack chair and a highchair. basically just to have a reclining position.

cyber3d

Reaction score
Actually, I'm disabled and sitting in a chair f*cks up my back. Sittin' on the cushion is pretty comfortable actually.

Last edited: