Your Nerd Station (post your pics)

Big Lou

Reaction score
One thing I love seeing on forums is a picture thread for gaming/work/television setups. It's pretty cool to see what everyone has and why they have it set up the way they do. All you need to do is post a picture (or several) of your pride and joys--your computer, tv, or gaming setup!

I'll get us started:

wallmount.jpg

Just last night I wall mounted my monitor. It's a 24" and has a huge stand. This gave me almost 20% more desk space. Plus it's a swivel/tilt mount so I can point it directly at my bed for watching TV via Media Center. I don't have any access to behind the wall so I used a cable concealer to hide and organize all of my cabling (9 cables total) from my monitor to behind my desk.

I'm a graphic artist so I really need a lot of desk space (I'd honestly love 3 times the amount of surface, but this will do). I proudly have my wacom tablet displayed, and underneath my laptop is a light panel for sketches/tracing.

Last edited:

djh074

Reaction score
i like your setup! that keyboard shelf is huge. everything nice and clean too, very nice.

One thing I love seeing on forums is a picture thread for gaming/work/television setups. It's pretty cool to see what everyone has and why they have it set up the way they do. All you need to do is post a picture (or several) of your pride and joys--your computer, tv, or gaming setup!

I'll get us started:

wallmount.jpg

Just last night I wall mounted my monitor. It's a 24" and has a huge stand. This gave me almost 20% more desk space. Plus it's a swivel/tilt mount so I can point it directly at my bed for watching TV via Media Center. I don't have any access to behind the wall so I used a cable concealer to hide and organize all of my cabling (9 cables total) from my monitor to behind my desk.

I'm a graphic artist so I really need a lot of desk space (I'd honestly love 3 times the amount of surface, but this will do). I proudly have my wacom tablet displayed, and underneath my laptop is a light panel for sketches/tracing.

Daver

Reaction score
Well, you get cool points just for having Futurama on...Nice set up, wish I kept mine that tidy.

MontyMo

Reaction score
4354647574_31be181bef_b.jpg

That's me. Well, my hand. I have a couple other desktop computers but sitting on the chair with my feet up in front of the TV is my favorite spot...
The coffee is a MUST!

Monty

bastosero

Reaction score
I can't take a picture of mine right now. I'm kind of embarrassed. I got stuff all over my desk. I'm very disorganized right now. LMAO :icon_ devil:

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
2009-12-13%2022.14.33.jpg

keeping it simple, with my ASUS G71, a few external hard drives, and my iPod Touch... taken with my Droid... note the toys on my desk :)

MontyMo

Reaction score
Dual 22inch LCD's in landscape mode. makes multitasking a WHOLE lot easier.

ThuFeb25173031AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

Interesting look. At work I have dual monitors in landscape mode. THe parts I design are wide and short. Landscape works great. But I can see an advantage to portrait when not in Solidworks or Autocad..

Droidfish

Reaction score
Hehe props on the futurama plug! Here's a quick shot of my geek cave (taken by my droid) though not near as clean as yours. Granted I use this for work and play. Mostly work lately...

Picture photoshop running on the laptop, 3dsmax on the left monitor and droidforums.net on the right monitor and you will see what makes my wife annoyed and my eyes burn...

...but it's worth it...

Last edited:

cisco0910

Reaction score
Dual 22inch LCD's in landscape mode. makes multitasking a WHOLE lot easier.

ThuFeb25173031AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

Interesting look. At work I have dual monitors in landscape mode. THe parts I design are wide and short. Landscape works great. But I can see an advantage to portrait when not in Solidworks or Autocad..
yea portrait makes reading web pages imo alot easier...kinda like reading web pages on the droid.

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
Here's my home office...
attachment.php

What is that archaic piece of machinery next to your mouse? jk

LOL...not sure if you've seen any of my other semi-rant posts regarding cell service at my house, but long story short, there isn't any. If it make things any better though, the top right most device (next to the speaker) is my VOIP router. :)