Your favorite feature of day one.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Day one is in the books and we prepare for day two of some more Google (aka Cyberdyne) goodness. Today we saw everything from watches, TVs, new Chromecast features, auto, and even a guy losing his mind and accusing Google of building robots to kill us. So with today under wraps what was your favorite?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
1) android L. Yeah it may not have the eye candy of say a sense ui but the way it is bringing together phone, tablet, Chromebook, auto, watches, TV, and Chromecast is straight up awesome. Now I have to admit the way android communicated with the Chromebook felt like a rip off from Apple but hey it is about time that feature was explored.

2) Dude losing his mind accusing Google of building killer robots. If Google really wanted to do a huge product endorsement they would pitch that they be in the next terminator movie as the subsidiary to Cyberdyne. Of course that would really freak home boy out he will be all over social media like "see I told you".

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
I'm excited for the 360, Auto, and when "L" is up and running. In that order. Google is deep in my pocket. I'm definitely pre-ordering the 360 and when a decent head unit maker puts out a dounble-din unit that incorporates the OEM features for my car I'm buying into Android Auto too.

The worst part is that I feel like one of those people who buys everything Apple puts out. But, MAN... these products just struck the right chord with me.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
For me, the TV and watch area's interest me the most. IMO, watches are a great add on as an information and productivity tool. I would like to see Smart TV's evolve with features that will allow it to become a secondary notebook.