Your Favorite Case for Moto X?

OP
b-jammin21

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Ridge at screen side is only a very minor issue.

Chris

That's about the only thing I like about my Bear Motion Case. The edges of the case do not overlap the edges of the screen or front of phone at all, but do offer protection to the sides of the phone.

dBuster

Reaction score
Diztronic for my last 4 phones. Before that it was the otterbox. But the x is rocking or sporting the Diztronic

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 4.2.5

Reaction score
I really want to protect this phone but I got the developer edition and the back just looks TOO nice to cover up.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My cousin has the Cimo S Line and is very happy with it. I really liked mine for my old RAZR Maxx

Sent from my Droid Maxx

tbolted

Reaction score
UPS just dropped off my new Cimo case a few minutes ago. Major improvement over the Supcase, but I think I liked the Diztronic better. I have another one of those coming tomorrow, so I'll be able to compare head-to-head. But the Cimo is very nice.

The Diztronic just finally showed up today, and it's going to be my every day case from now on. I like the uniform matte finish better, the buttons are more sensitive, and the lip around the screen is less obtrusive but still enough to protect the screen. I thought I liked the Cimo until I put the Diztronic on. I've swapped back and forth half a dozen times, and it's really no contest.

Snoking

Reaction score
I will stick with my Cimo that has the finger cutout!!! DancingNexusDancingNexusDancingNexus

Chris