Your Favorite Case for Moto X?

OP
b-jammin21

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I'm surprised how handy that dimple is in the back of the phone. Really like it, now can't live without it.

I personally just ordered the black S-Line case but am having second thoughts. Nekkid all the way?

I like naked best.

Although I did notice some hairline scratches that are barely visible on my screen, so I did order some screen protectors (as much as I didn't want to and still don't). But I feel more comfortable knowing my screen is protected.

That, and the Bear Motion case, only during work times and away from home to be sure it's protected. Otherwise, naked all the way.

I baby my phones, but love the look of them plain and clean...lol

jeff764

Reaction score
Trident case for MOTO X

Well I use trident case for my MOTO X and I am very happy with it..as it makes me feel worry free about my phone and It has also protected my phone from sudden drops many times...so i like this case and I am using it from a long time and it still has not left any mark on the phone...and very fine with the grip too....

Silver Member
Reaction score
another for diztronic. the black is pretty uninspiring but i got the frosted clear for my wife's white X and it looks fantastic.

tbolted

Reaction score
Anyone here use a belt holster for their X? And if so what brand/model(s) have you tried?

Pocket carry just doesn't work well for me. I like the Seidio Active for my Thunderbolt, but the model for the X is for uncased only. I'll have to get the phone and decide if I can carry it nekkid or not, the case on my phone has saved it several times when I've dropped it. Not sure if I want to go uncased.

tuffD1

Reaction score
I use a 5.11 brand cell holster(Medium Size) for my droid 4.
Moto X should fit, phone dimensions are nearly the same.
Holster is made of nylon, can be attached vertical or horizontal. Included straps are needed for vertical wear, or can be used to attach to a pack with webbing. http://www.511tactical.com/c4-case-m-phoneblackberry.html

csk415

Reaction score
Went naked for the first week. I didn't want to cover up my royal blue with orange accent but I also don't want to damage it. I went with the Incipio dual pro. Slim case that seems to offer some protection.

Sent from my vzw moto X

tbolted

Reaction score
I liked my Diztronic, but I just gave it to my son for his new X. I just got a Supcase and put it on, but so far I'm not a big fan. Not sure now if I'll try something else or just get another Diztronic.

Snoking

Reaction score
I liked my Diztronic, but I just gave it to my son for his new X. I just got a Supcase and put it on, but so far I'm not a big fan. Not sure now if I'll try something else or just get another Diztronic.

For 6.59 shipped on EB try a Cimo case. Chris

tbolted

Reaction score
UPS just dropped off my new Cimo case a few minutes ago. Major improvement over the Supcase, but I think I liked the Diztronic better. I have another one of those coming tomorrow, so I'll be able to compare head-to-head. But the Cimo is very nice.

csk415

Reaction score
Looking for some ideas on clear cases. Which ones have you tried?

Sent from my vzw moto X

OP
b-jammin21

b-jammin21

Reaction score
UPS just dropped off my new Cimo case a few minutes ago. Major improvement over the Supcase, but I think I liked the Diztronic better. I have another one of those coming tomorrow, so I'll be able to compare head-to-head. But the Cimo is very nice.

Will you give an update on the comparison of these two cases? I'm curious to see a head-to-head.

tbolted

Reaction score
Will you give an update on the comparison of these two cases? I'm curious to see a head-to-head.

I was hoping to do that tonight, but I haven't seen the Diztronic yet. Amazon still shows a guaranteed delivery date of today, but UPS hasn't updated their tracking info since Friday.

I'm liking the Cimo case a lot so far. Nothing not to like, but if I had a choice I'd make the matte finish uniformly instead of having the shiny part on the back.

Snoking

Reaction score
Mine is back on black and wife's is blue on blue. In both cases the shiny part is not a negative issue, but a stylish feature.

Ridge at screen side is only a very minor issue.

Chris