Your Droids outfit

Diordna

Reaction score
First off I want to say my Droid will be arriving here tomorrow and I will finally FINALLY be experiencing EVERYTHING and more like everyone else, am I right?? ;]

I just want to know what cases do you have on your Droid? Pictures of the case if possible.

Any custom stickers for the back of the keyboard?

Screen protectors?

Or is your Droid a nudist and likes to feel the nice breeze and the full throttle of your hands, caressing it's external and internal parts "unprotected"?

roflcopters

Reaction score
There are a ton of threads asking the exact same questions all over the forum, try searching around a bit. That way we avoid having over 9000 threads on the same topic. And welcome to Android :)

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
There are a ton of threads asking the exact same questions all over the forum, try searching around a bit. That way we avoid having over 9000 threads on the same topic. And welcome to Android :)
Thanks, and I have seen threads and peoples cases but none really with the exact answers I'm looking for. I'm not really asking just to see what peoples Droids look like, I want to know how much people have naked Droids and what people should really recommend on getting soon because I will have a naked Droid for a while depending on if/when I buy something online.

thelion

Reaction score
My Droid is nakey however I recommend a screen protector if you are at all concerned about scratches or work in a dusty environment. Or, a case if you don't want to deal with the possibility of body dents/scratches. But this is a durable phone.

bigthinker

Reaction score
Mine is Naked but screen protector from VZW.....YOU are going to love the Droid!

spazma7ik

Reaction score

Please stop telling people to do this (not singling you out, just for anyone in general). It's a forum and this is a legitimate question pertaining to the phone. No there isn't a ton of threads like this, and even if there are, they are old and shouldn't be revived.

StepDroid

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have the Verizon case no pics tho.... I don't trust going out in public without my case and people always wanna touch and NO ONE has or will ever touch my Droid "naked".... the Verizon case is solid and I love the macho look of Droid in my case.

iPirate

Reaction score
screen protector and case I am guessing from verizon
IMG_0518.jpg

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Seidio case and Seidio Screen protector, nothing is better I promise you.