Your Data At Risk! Hackers Acquire 1.5million Verizon Enterprise Accounts

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

This is pretty grim news. Verizon's enterprise service has been hacked and more than 1.5million users have been affected. The data is currently being sold for a mere $100,000. Apparently 97% of Fortune 500 companies use Verizon's Enterprise service for business.

One reason a company would use Verizon's enterprise service is because of Verizon's claims to be able to protect against these sorts of attacks. The data can be purchased in batches of 100,000 accounts for $10,000. The hackers responsible are also offering to sell information on the weaknesses of Verizon's site.

The implications here are huge. Large corporations could very well be a part of this breach meaning your personal data, or at least access to your personal data could be part of what is being sold. Although Verizon has said that consumer customers data was not involved.

via USA Today

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Woo hoo. I'm in this.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Finally! AT&T came out ahead on something. They'll gloat during their next commercial.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I retracted my previous statement.. But let's just say that's how it will probably go for some..lol

Last edited: