Your cable could be your problem

nikecar

Reaction score
I've used cheap cables with electronics without issue. The only time I've ever noticed an issue is with headphones, but I think its more of cheap skulz brand.

I am not a musician, but as others have pointed out, studies have shown there isn't much of a difference to most. Not an $80 premium at least.

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
I play music and I use Monster cables but it's not because of their "superior" sound. (Something could be said in favor of the build quality though).

I use Monster cables for their no questions asked lifetime warranty. I like being able to play with reckless abandon and then go into Guitar Center and they literally hand me a new cable and I leave.

Sent from my R2 unit using DroidForums

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
As an ex Corvette owner, I guessed what your name was. However, what's the problem with women? One of the best engine technicians I know is a woman, and also owns three Corvettes.:D

No problem with women, just don't want to be thought of as one lmao. I love women ....;)

sent from my RAZR MAXX

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Change of name, or....? ;-)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Idk use an avatar pic of myself, but I keep getting a message about security tokens. See my profile lmao.

sent from my RAZR MAXX