Drwalker87

Reaction score
Boom!

They resigned.:reddroid:

1440 points..one word.

ta2dpastor

Reaction score
My best score

I just scored 1067 points on a random board. My first word was Habile for, AMAZINGLY, 756 points.

Thanks to rayjo for playing out the game and not bailing out on me.

Tcha

Reaction score
I'm afraid I've done better...

I played this puppy on a standard board last week. Never thought I'd say it but I really sodomized this guy. The poor dude resigned shortly after.

DSCN1155.jpg

Blackfyre88

Reaction score
new personal best

This lady was beating me by nearly 200 points when I played this word shown in the picture. The F landed on a triple letter, the O on a double word, the R on a triple word, and the E on a triple word. While T was on an unmodified tile. The word: FORESIGHT which totaled up to 398 points.

Frohoss

Reaction score
How do you go through so many tiles on the board, and only have the score of that one big word? Nice photoshop fail!

Holy Sherlock Holmes, we got ourselves a private eye! Nice piece of investigative work kid :rolleyes:

Your "Nice photoshop fail" comment is a fail in itself.

The true story behind that game was it was set up by two friends. No photoshop. We found a board with several tw/dw tiles in a row. We choose the word JACQUARD to be played in that area. One guy swapped tiles until he got all the letters for the selected word, while the other guy created other words around the area that JACQUARD would be played to increase points once the word JACQUARD was played.

BTW...Your photoshop theory would have been 10 times easier. We did it to try to get a high scoring word and we succeeded.

The End

mke1023

Reaction score
high score

Highest scoring word on a regular board was 175 pts. Score for that game was 580.
Highest scoring word on a random board was 342 pts and the word was VERTIGO. My score for this game was 664 which I thought was pretty good but after looking at some of the scores on the other posts, its nothing

nhra1ss

Reaction score
Wow, all these high scores for just words ! I have only been playing a few weeks and just broke 400 for a final score the other day ( won that game ). I have been creeping up on my final scores though, from the 100's to now the 200-300 range, :). Now I just need to keep adding to my vocabulary.
Feel free to invite me ( nhra1ss ). Love playing the game, win or lose, and never Resign. dancedroid

I will have to keep this thread in mind if I do hit it big. With my unrooted D2, I will have to hook to the pc and hope I can capture it before my opponent makes a move.