Your best wordfeud scores.....

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think you get an extra 50 points for using all your letters.

Bdog

Reaction score
I don't know how to do a screen shot...

If you're rooted, dl the app ShootMe, or DroCap and run it in the background

wordfeud1.png

Had another one for 150something, but the other person played a word before I could cap it.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nice......

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Nope not routed

Love this game even though I lost by 200 points. ;)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

goshock

Reaction score
I got 180 points on the standard board once. I built off the opponents word, down the right edge I played:

UNQUOTES

It spanned two TW boxes and played for 180 points. I was amazed the guy finished the game, but he did. Most people resign when I do that to them. :)

emjay

Reaction score
I absolutely hate it when people quit when losing. I play to play and if I win, great, if not, I still like the game and the challenge. I especially like it when I can overtake someone but the point is, everyone should keep playing. I once beat someone by a huge landslide in WWF, he got something like 150 and I had over 400...but we kept playing. We played again and he beat me!

Why play if you'll quit if you're losing???

If you play me, I'll keep playing!!! emjaykay

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I absolutely hate it when people quit when losing. I play to play and if I win, great, if not, I still like the game and the challenge. I especially like it when I can overtake someone but the point is, everyone should keep playing. I once beat someone by a huge landslide in WWF, he got something like 150 and I had over 400...but we kept playing. We played again and he beat me!

I don't get it either. I had one game, lost by 200 points. But I played until the end. It was fun actually.
Another game, they were ahead and resigned, with lots of tiles left... ?... confused.

My scores aren't that great, but sometimes I hit 40 or so on a regular board...

deb123

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I don't get it either. I had one game, lost by 200 points. But I played until the end. It was fun actually.
Another game, they were ahead and resigned, with lots of tiles left... ?... confused.

My scores aren't that great, but sometimes I hit 40 or so on a regular board...

deb123
I like the challenge of closing the lead.

Kack

Reaction score
i had a 602 pt word using random board it was about a month ago the word was MEZES and i had 4 tw and a tl on the z and i added the s to another word .

foolmuck

Reaction score
This was just ridiculous on the random board

had to take a picture. TripleTripleDoubleDoubleWords and then DoubleLetter on the X. Plus the full point for all letters.

BestSingleWordBlurred.jpg

I also got a 208 once on the standard board with SQUIRREL (Triple Word Double Word, Double Letter on the Q).
ZO7euF-1KVlbvhIZ7DVorw

Last edited: