YouMail - This is weird...

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by JOSHSKORN, Jul 25, 2013.

1. JOSHSKORN

JOSHSKORN Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Ever since using YouMail for my Voicemail, I've been getting random calls, it seems like. This week, I've been getting random hangup calls from a restricted number. Has anyone experienced this at all? What should I do about it? I like the ability of E-mail notification when I receive a message and the ability to download the message as well.

Edit: Sorry, I misinterpreted my phone log. At first I thought I was receiving a phone call from myself, but it's a restricted phone number (or Blocked ID). The change is noted in bold.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  2. FoxKat

FoxKat Resident Novelist...LOL! Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,735
    Current Phone Model:
    Droid Turbo, and Nexus 6!
    I've been using Youmail for quite a long time...many months, and I've never experienced what you've described. I would love to see the call log on that one.

3. JOSHSKORN

JOSHSKORN Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Foxkat, sorry, I looked at my log again. It's from a restricted number/blocked ID. I just find it odd that I seem to be all the sudden getting random calls since I got YouMail. I think one had to do with mowing lawn (I don't mow lawns) and another having to do with a truck but it sounded like someone talking in broken English. I haven't owned a truck for a few years.

Is there a separate Do Not Call list for mobile phones? Can I block restricted calls?

Search tags for this page

how to block restricted number razr maxx

uninstall youmail from razr maxx
using youmail to block restricted numbers
youmail and droid galazy s4
youmail removing from droid