You Won’t Be “Board” With This Look

AndroidDissected

Authorized Affiliate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.androiddissected.com
TOTW-BLUE.png

I’m a computer geek. I’ve had one since I was 6. I’ve had a computer open more times than a mechanic a hood of a car. Somehow after all this time, I still love every second of my time inside the “box.” They say its because it happens to be something I like doing. That may be, and in trying to keep the look and feel of the inside of a computer case around me at all times, I’ve pulled a theme out of my hat for my Galaxy Nexus that fits the bill. PCB Black by scar45 is my pick for the Theme Of The Week!

(Continue Reading @ Android Dissected)

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
TOTW-BLUE.png

I’m a computer geek. I’ve had one since I was 6. I’ve had a computer open more times than a mechanic a hood of a car. Somehow after all this time, I still love every second of my time inside the “box.” They say its because it happens to be something I like doing. That may be, and in trying to keep the look and feel of the inside of a computer case around me at all times, I’ve pulled a theme out of my hat for my Galaxy Nexus that fits the bill. PCB Black by scar45 is my pick for the Theme Of The Week!

(You Won?t Be ?Board? With This Look | Android Dissected)
fixed!