You think Dre Beats are expensive......

A.Brooks

Reaction score
It's funny reading this thread of what people think are actually good earbuds. There are a couple of choices for best and none of them are listed here. Ultimate Ears UE13s unless you wanna step up into that realm, you're not talking about the best.

As far as those audiophile Circamanurals I have the 990/880/770s and they're incredible. Beats are simply an overbassified set of headphones. If you enjoy that, fine, but they aren't "good"

For the dude that thinks Skullcandy headphones are good. Well, ignorance is bliss I guess.

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
Get off the beats they are doing exactly what they were designed to do. They weren't meant for audiophiles. They are suppose to replace your cheap apple headphones/earbuds and nothing more. Most really good headphones you will not find at a bestbuy but at a music store.

Sent from my DROID3

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Get off the beats they are doing exactly what they were designed to do. They weren't meant for audiophiles. They are suppose to replace your cheap apple headphones/earbuds and nothing more. Most really good headphones you will not find at a bestbuy but at a music store.

Sent from my DROID3

...the point is why spend hundreds of dollars on beats headphones when you can get even better ones for the same price or even less?

supercharged modified liquid 3.1 w/turbocharged 3g
Pete's 5 slot lv 1.25GHz w/ kickasskernel tweaks
19.9 linpack score
1856 quadrant score

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hell I like my s9's. I can make and receive calls and their stereo as well as some of the body shaking bass that I don't hardly ever use. Though I am a musician..You don't want me to get started on what's good or bad..lol I will say this, you get what you pay for. I've said this before as well, I don't buy anything high priced if the company doesn't specialize in that area.

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Of course now I have to get an updated pair. Since I use Bluetooth and like to talk as well maybe the s10's. Since they are able to run Bluetooth 4.0 without popping sounds I'm currently getting. So if you have a newer device check your Bluetooth and see which its running and what your headphones need if your going the same route. Wired headphones are a different story all together lol. I have some Bose was given as a gift from Verizon. I like them just fine. I hear they aren't more than a hundred or so but they are earbuds

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I like my Motorola S9-HDs.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I like my Motorola S9-HDs.

Me too. I just keep getting a popping. I know its because my Razr is 4.0...the s9's weren't made for that. But yes they are some awesome sounding Bluetooth headphones. Talking to someone in stereo blows my mind while my hands are free as well as the sound is muchos satisfying ...lol did I mention loud and deep!? Lol

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
...the point is why spend hundreds of dollars on beats headphones when you can get even better ones for the same price or even less?

supercharged modified liquid 3.1 w/turbocharged 3g
Pete's 5 slot lv 1.25GHz w/ kickasskernel tweaks
19.9 linpack score
1856 quadrant score

Fashion! why buy anything more expensive?

Sent from my DROID3

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Me too. I just keep getting a popping. I know its because my Razr is 4.0...the s9's weren't made for that. But yes they are some awesome sounding Bluetooth headphones. Talking to someone in stereo blows my mind while my hands are free as well as the sound is muchos satisfying ...lol did I mention loud and deep!? Lol

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!

On my OG I had like a static sound when I used them, but they don't do it on my Bionic.

I 100% agree. They're amazing! I purposely got them for working out, cause the wired ones I have got in the way of everything.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
On my OG I had like a static sound when I used them, but they don't do it on my Bionic.

I 100% agree. They're amazing! I purposely got them for working out, cause the wired ones I have got in the way of everything.

Well the bionic isn't 4.0 I had the bionic for a couple of days...But I could be wrong but I believe its 3.1 Yes brother they are the bomb been using them almost two years! Not a problem at all!

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!