You think Dre Beats are expensive......

473x15

Reaction score
In my opinion skullcandy are the best..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

pyro6128

Reaction score
I like skullcandy, but in no universe are they the best. They're a bargain brand

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
Some of them do. I've had a few of those lower end ones. and yes most of them do blow the beats out of the water with a shotgun....the same way they would blow your wallet out. monthly payments and all. haha. My point is, Dre beats are not as SOME of dre beats aren't as expensive for the sound they give. Note....i said some. some are crap. Monster.....nuff said. That said, i do need some replacement over ear headphones for christmas. Wont be beats, but it will be good. I think beats lag in headphones department, but they excel in the earbuds department. The sound they can shoot in your ear is nice. Headphones.....good, but not a good price/sound ratio. I had some shure earbuds....good, but I like the beats better (Not ibeats)

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
Skull candy? Really? They are good bargain brand like you said. But i wouldn't compare them to anything else. i had some 20 dollar panasonic ear buds that were better.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
The Beats hate is not without reason. That aside, the K701 is one of my all time favorites...RAZR sharp treble and nice looks to boot. If you think owning Bose makes you an audiophile...No.

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Best ear buds ever- sennheiser

supercharged modified liquid 3.1 w/turbocharged 3g
Pete's 5 slot lv 1.25GHz w/ kickasskernel tweaks
19.9 linpack score
1856 quadrant score

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
Best ear buds ever- sennheiser

19.9 linpack score
1856 quadrant score

I've had sennheiser. They have a great sound/price ratio. Those will actually be my next over ear headphones.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

nelamvr6

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6
For earbuds I find it hard to beat Etymotics, but they're more like in ear monitors than earbuds. I don't think you could drive many of those headphones on that link without an external amp...

kparks

Reaction score
In my opinion skullcandy are the best..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Lsfhmsfoaidmt.... Laughed so fn hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco!! Lol :) .. Sennheiser is the best headphones u can get in my book.. look great sound great good price for the quality u get. I own a couple pair.. skull candy are garbage bro..

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

pyro6128

Reaction score
Lsfhmsfoaidmt.... Laughed so fn hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco!! Lol :) .. Sennheiser is the best headphones u can get in my book.. look great sound great good price for the quality u get. I own a couple pair.. skull candy are garbage bro..

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

They're not bad for their price range though. You can get a decent pair of headphones that you won't really care if you mess em up. I use them for the gym all the time.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I rock some Klipsch ear buds and they work great for me, not super expensive, sound is really good. I also have some jlabs too, good bass, sound is decent.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not a big audio freak don't know much about headphones really only had like 5 dollar earbuds so far but was gonna get a pair of those beats solo the white version never really listened to them before but my budget is like 200 as they're coming to me as a gift maybe i should change that? What do you think is best for 200?

I guess the beats thing is just a status symbol here to on campus since pretty much everyone and their mother has a pair of beats headphones here on campus

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not a big audio freak don't know much about headphones really only had like 5 dollar earbuds so far but was gonna get a pair of those beats solo the white version never really listened to them before but my budget is like 200 as they're coming to me as a gift maybe i should change that? What do you think is best for 200?

I guess the beats thing is just a status symbol here to on campus since pretty much everyone and their mother has a pair of beats headphones here on campus

Beats headphones are overrated...for the same price you can get way way better headphones...the reason beats are expensive isn't because of unparalleled quality but rather you're paying for the name and the Dr Dre endorsement

19.9 linpack score
1856 quadrant score