You May Be Able To Customize The Droid Turbo 2 With Moto Maker

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

According to sources the Droid Turbo 2 which is rumored to launch in Q4 2015 will be customizable through Moto Maker. I just received this years version of the Moto X and had the privileged of changing the back color and metal accent colors. My change to the boot screen caused my phone delivery to be delayed by 2 weeks which is funny because i lost the custom boot logo when i unlocked my bootloader and the phone was wiped.
I am enjoying my custom color options though.

The same options may be available for those of you on Verizon looking to grab the upcoming Droid Turbo 2. This phone is expected to be a power house with a huge battery. It should last all day and in to the night! The Droid Turbo 2's display is being hyped as "shatterproof". That is a pretty bold statement from Motorola with the likes of "Techrax" floating around the internet. I wonder if they would be willing to backup that claim with a free screen replacement if it happens to shatter.

via phandroid

eagle923

Reaction score
I'm cautiously excited for this one. I'm ready to upgrade from my Note 3 and I'm contemplating this one. The problems that have been seen with the snapdragon 810 are enough to make me wait for reviews. Other devices with that cpu show throttling so severe that old dual core phones beat it.