you know what i think stinks about 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
when i dock my phone at night in the alarm clock stand/dock and i get an email/text message etc...

it doesnt blink with the green led light anymore :(

akstyle450

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Current Phone Model
pixel xl
it saves power but i do wish they could have that option to change that (they took the LED notification off when the screen is on, so it only flashes when the screen is off until you take it out of standby)

struong57

Reaction score
I still get the LED when I plug mine in at night. I'm only plugged into the AC adapter and not dock, I wonder if that makes a difference?

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
now when you power your screen on, does the LED stop?

Yes, my led still blinks after I turn my screen on.

You must not have 2.1 yet. To find out go to settings -> about phone and look at the build number. It should say ESE81.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can let him know by pm.

The problem is guys that we just have too many threads on 2.1 We've got hundreds that aren't even being used and people creating new ones. We have one thread to discuss issues with 2.1: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/33783-having-issue-2-1-come-here.html Kindly use that thread if you have something you want to discuss as an issue.

I know everyone feels that their issue is justified to have it's own thread and in fact we don't close every thread. But as I said there are just too many going on in the forum

Thank you for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.