You know what I just noticed....

scottocs

Reaction score
Well if you decide to get a ROM, get Eclipse 2.2!
I noticed a huge difference in fluidity with it.
The home screen scrolls so quick and smooth, I just love it.
Your experience would be better with it!

pridewar12

Reaction score
100% agree about Eclipse 2.2 being the best ROM to use on the Bionic. Although, I feel like there aren't that many to choose from. Compared to the options that other devices have. I'm completely new to the ROOT game tho. I barely rooted my Bionic, which was the fist device I did root, about a month ago. When I was looking for ROMs to flash, I saw that besides Eclipse, Liberty3 was the only other ROM that was available, and that was actually still being worked on. I could be wrong tho. Like I said, a month is all the experience I have with this stuff. I'm actually still relatively new to the Bionic. Only just receiving it on Christmas day last year. But it is by far THE BEST phone I've ever owned. I think it's because of the Bionic that I developed this interest in all the stuff you can do with android devices that aren't the main purposes. I find myself on these forums, and other sites forums, for hours each day. Trying to find new things to learn. Android is awesome, and the Bionic is the best device that runs it!