You know something?

Reaction score
The freakin' Mars rover Curiosity is getting a software update from 350 million miles away and yet my Bionic is still running like crap because I still can't get my ICS update from 3000 miles away.

Where's my NASA phone?

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
But your phone has more memory and 6x more RAM than the Curiosity xD

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
All this whining over a phone? There are more important things in life to worry about. If you're that dependant on a phone to receive an update, you may need help.

nateohio

Reaction score
Mustang02 said:
All this whining over a phone? There are more important things in life to worry about. If you're that dependant on a phone to receive an update, you may need help.

And...if its that freaking important, why not flash one if the leaks? ICS has been out now for over a month and the vast majority of people that have flashed one of the leaks are very happy with it.

OP
Captain Crypto
Reaction score
The sheer inanity of my comment should have been a clue but I suppose my attempt at a little lighthearted trolling fell short. "NASA phone," indeed. Perhaps a pinch too much snark. Obviously some of the strong responses to my stupid comment reflect a general fatigue over the repeated "Where's my ICS" thread that rears its ugly head all too often here and on other forums. I guess I spend too much time on Fark.

My phone does run like crap on .905 but I have no intention at all of running any leak until OTA, and I'm okay with it. Unlike my OG Droid (which I hacked til it cried for mercy), my Bionic is not just a phone but also an actual work tool for surreptitious physical penetration into companies and attempted cracking into networks and systems. It's actually not bad for this purpose.

/Enjoy your day.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
(knock knock knock) PENNY

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I'm extremely happy on 232. Its gotta be 100x better than 905. In no way am I telling you to install a leak, but your missing out if you haven't already;)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Moving to off topic :)

OP
Captain Crypto
Reaction score
I'm extremely happy on 232. Its gotta be 100x better than 905. In no way am I telling you to install a leak, but your missing out if you haven't already;)

Heh. I've been sorely tempted. That, or throw this phone down the street...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
Captain Crypto said:
Heh. I've been sorely tempted. That, or throw this phone down the street...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Honestly it does everything I need it to do. No major bugs I've seen. Even when (if) the OTA comes, I'll probably just stick on 232. Works perfectly for me.!