You guys ready for a Cloverfield sequel?

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
But this one has John Goodman. I love John Goodman.
If it's filmed like the last one you'll get 4 or 5 quick glimpses of him and an hour of shots of a can on the ground, building walls and a hint of the monster right after it goes by and crushes that can on the ground.
"Worst filmed movie ever, the first one was. " Yoda
Hollyweird really has run out of ideas

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
If it's filmed like the last one you'll get 4 or 5 quick glimpses of him and an hour of shots of a can on the ground, building walls and a hint of the monster right after it goes by and crushes that can on the ground.
"Worst filmed movie ever, the first one was. " Yoda
Hollyweird really has run out of ideas

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><
I get what they were trying to do with the first one. I felt like it was a bold move to make the whole movie from the first person perspective.

Did it pan out to be great? Not in my opinion. But it was something new to do an entire movie like it was someone's crappy viral video. Haha

Hopefully this movie is filmed like the trailer.

Sent from a backup S3 :(

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I get what they were trying to do with the first one. I felt like it was a bold move to make the whole movie from the first person perspective.

Did it pan out to be great? Not in my opinion. But it was something new to do an entire movie like it was someone's crappy viral video. Haha

Hopefully this movie is filmed like the trailer.

Sent from a backup S3 :(
They copied Blair witch.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
They copied Blair witch.
It was worse than that one. BWP was a success in spite of the way it was filmed because the watcher had the "based on a true story" as a base from which to attempt to enjoy the film and the story kinda made sense due to the verbal parts. With Cloverfield unless someone who had already suffered through trying to watch it told you what was going on viewers couldn't tell if it was nature gone amuk, terrorists, invasion by a foreign military aliens or the government gone rogue until near the end of the film.
It's kinda funny about this thread because my 8 year old daughter is trying to learn how to make videos of her playing with her Shopkins, Barbies and stuff and Cloverfield is the perfect example of how not to make those videos lol.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I actually liked Cloverfield. Sure it was cheesy and they copied the filming style of BWP, but I liked that one too. It wasn't great, but at least it was original for its time.

S5 tap'n