1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

You folks

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by marsha12151, Jan 10, 2010.

1. marsha12151

marsha12151 New Member

are wonderful!! Thanks for all the hard work put in by the coders, the hackers, the tutorial writers, the ones who explain, the ones who moderate, everyone who participates.

:icon_ banana:Thanks to all of you, I have gone to 2.1, back to 2.0.1, rooted, unrooted and rooted again! Added some wonderful apps, some fun stuff, changed email clients, experimented with a new browser and fell in love with a phone. I have done so many things I never would have had the guts to do without your support.

Just tonight I changed my notification bar and added a phone dialer. I cannot put it down!

Thanks again
  2. JohnDroid

JohnDroid Guest

Marsha,

This community is amazing and these phones are so powerful. Thanks for the kind words!
  3. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator Staff Member

marsha this is a pretty awesome post. I'm glad the membership here was able to make your experience that much better.

They are great no doubt....

Enjoy your "new" device all over again : )
  4. Sam

Sam Premium Member Premium Member

Well Marsha, I haven't done mearly the stuff you have with your droid, but I'm enjoying mine as well! Glad to have you.. ;)