You could win $25,000 from Amazon just by downloading an app (US Only)

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
amazon-25k-giveaway.png

You could win a $25k shopping spree on Amazon and all you have to do is download and install any app from the Amazon app store to your Android phone.

After installing a free or paid app from the Amazon app store, you'll have to fill out a short form, submit it and you're officially entered. The contest ends on 4/15/2015 and only one submission per person is allowed. Amazon will hold a drawing on or around April 27th. There will be one winner who gets gift cards from Amazon totaling $25,00!

Source: Amazon
I clicked the link at the bottom of this post on my phone & was presented with a page with the form & instructions to enter.

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
If the odds are like they are here on DroidForums, I think we may have a chance.

If I win, I will give everyone on this thread the Amazon app of your choice, on me.

I know, I know, I'm too generous. :D

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got tired of looking & downloaded a solitaire game. Figure it'd be a quick & easy time waster if I decide to keep it.

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk

Good call. I downloaded Informant, which uses your Google account. Now I get two notifications for every meeting in my calendar.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
If it sounds too good to be true.....well, you know the rest.
Seems like some odd way to start spamming you with offers. Nobody gives away free money without there being a catch somewhere.
I'll pass....
Are you all still waiting to win Publishers Clearinghouse after 30 years? Checks in the mail I'm sure!

S5 tap'n