You could win $25,000 from Amazon just by downloading an app (US Only)

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
amazon-25k-giveaway.png

You could win a $25k shopping spree on Amazon and all you have to do is download and install any app from the Amazon app store to your Android phone.

After installing a free or paid app from the Amazon app store, you'll have to fill out a short form, submit it and you're officially entered. The contest ends on 4/15/2015 and only one submission per person is allowed. Amazon will hold a drawing on or around April 27th. There will be one winner who gets gift cards from Amazon totaling $25,00!

Source: Amazon

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So Amazon is having to dangle a 25,000 carrot in front of people's faces in order to get people to download an app from their app store.
Remember how when Amazon first released their app store there was talk about it competing with Google?
My have times changed. But hey for a chance to win 25,000 Ill find some app to install and then uninstall.

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
So Amazon is having to dangle a 25,000 carrot in front of people's faces in order to get people to download an app from their app store.
Remember how when Amazon first released their app store there was talk about it competing with Google?
My have times changed. But hey for a chance to win 25,000 Ill find some app to install and then uninstall.
Exactly what I did. They could have been a decent competitor but Google has that market pretty much covered. Plus, they are the default market on most Android phones. Amazon only has they're Kindle line.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
App installed.

App removed.

Waiting on my money.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
No... Statistically the odds favor names that start with "j".... I got this.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Does sound nice, but how much taxes am I going to have to shell out actual cash for on these gift cards?

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does sound nice, but how much taxes am I going to have to shell out actual cash for on these gift cards?
You're missing the point. You use $10,000 of it to buy a gold Apple watch. Sell it to some fanboy for $15,000 (because you know they'll be sold out). Then use the cash to pay the 35% taxes! You still come way out of head.

I love capitalism!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
The app I downloaded got me $1 promotional credit for Amazon mp3. Think I have some of those saved up since I switched to Google Music when they added the ability to upload my own library.

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
You're missing the point. You use $10,000 of it to buy a gold Apple watch. Sell it to some fanboy for $15,000 (because you know they'll be sold out). Then use the cash to pay the 35% taxes! You still come way out of head.

I love capitalism!
This.... This guy right here has a plan my friends.....

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
The app I downloaded got me $1 promotional credit for Amazon mp3. Think I have some of those saved up since I switched to Google Music when they added the ability to upload my own library.

I got a $1 promo credit as well. Downloaded (Despicable Me) Minions game lol

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I got a $1 promo credit as well. Downloaded (Despicable Me) Minions game lol
I got tired of looking & downloaded a solitaire game. Figure it'd be a quick & easy time waster if I decide to keep it.

Last edited: