1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

you can't hear me now?

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by Seawitch_SC, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Seawitch_SC

Seawitch_SC New Member

I had the Droid charge for less then 1 year - it was free so I didn't fret. BUT... what happened at times - the person who I was talking with wouldn't hear me anymore but I would hear them.you would have to hang up & call back & then it didn't happen again.... Then.... there were the FREQUENT data disconnects using the mobile hotspot... THEN - when the phone was off & you would turn it on - it would beep LOUD like an alarm - that has happend in the past - but when it happened in a museum in Germany - and the curator followed me outside to see what was wrong.. that did it - came home & ordered the LG Spectrum - love it. The camera is phenominal on the Charge. But those 3 things made me put it away - I can't even sell it to anyone. And no - factory reset does not fix the not hearing - the alarm & the hotspot drop data service... that one would happen several times in a few hours.
Search tags for this page
can't hear callers lg spectrum
can't hear calls on droid spectrum
cant hear incoming calls lg spectrum

cant hear phone calls lg spectrum

cant hear speaker on lg soectrum 2
lg phone call can hear them but cant hear me
lg spectrum 2 person i call can't hear me
lg spectrum 2, can't hear callers

lg spectrum caller cant hear me

lg spectrum can't hear

lg spectrum cant hear callers