You can fake receiving call with Fake-Call Me on Droid!

mobileappbuilder

Reaction score
Hi,
Fake-call me free and Fake-call me pro work on Verizon Droid now! :icon_ banana:

Fake Call Me rescues you from awkward situation like boring meeting, conversation. Spoof, prank, get an excuse to get out!

Fake-call me free:

• Specify caller name and number to appear on the fake call dialog
  • Customize ringtone and vibration
  • Schedule a fake call. No need to keep the app open while waiting for the scheduled fake call
get it for free on Android Market(this link only works on your phone if you have Android Market app)

Fake-call me pro:

• Choose a contact from your phone’s contacts as the fake caller. The contact’s photo and ringtone is used for the fake-calling
  • Schedule multiple fake calls, so you can make it look like it’s really urgent for you to get out of whatever situation.
  • play back bundled or your own voice/audio during a fake call( so you can freak your friends out, or make it look real that someone is actually talking to you on the phone!)
  • log fake call to call log
  • home screen widget for initiating a quick fake-call
Get it for $0.99 on Android Market(this link only works on your phone if you have Android Market app)

see latest updates at http://blog.mobileappbuilder.com/tagged/fake-call_me

We'd love to get your feedback.

Last edited:

volando

Reaction score
lol this is pretty cool, i'm definitely gonna try it out :)

Natolx

Reaction score
Suggestion. While the app is open, have the camera button activate a fake call. Other apps have been able to use the camera button for stuff while they're open so it should be possible.

DJTURNz

Reaction score
Suggestion. While the app is open, have the camera button activate a fake call. Other apps have been able to use the camera button for stuff while they're open so it should be possible.
Sounds cool. If using the option above, it should be a 30 second delay from pushing it, so it doesn't look obvious.

I'd use it to freak out my aunt. I'd make it look like she was butt-dialing me while I was standing there. She works for VZW, so it would freak her out.

OP
M

mobileappbuilder

Reaction score
Santa Claus is calling me

The feature is in. You can press the camera button to quickly initiate a fake-call based on whatever setting you last use.

Two demo videos of Fake-Call me Pro:

Santa Claus is calling me. :icon_ banana:

A live and engaging demo in front of many Android fans! :greendroid:

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Sounds cool. If using the option above, it should be a 30 second delay from pushing it, so it doesn't look obvious.

I'd use it to freak out my aunt. I'd make it look like she was butt-dialing me while I was standing there. She works for VZW, so it would freak her out.