You can decide what would you like first : vlc player or psx emulator ?

Whats first ? PSX emu or VLC player ?

• PSX Emu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VLC Player

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Werd

Reaction score
I would cry for the psx emu and would really LOVE LOVE LOVE the wii mod, as my best friend was using my wii controller to play Mario 64 on his iphone all night last night lol

Tegamal

Reaction score
I vote for PSX, because I would LOVE to have Castlevania: SOTN in the palm of my hand...

Or I could buy a PSP & download it from PSN... :biggrin:

LordKastle

Reaction score
i've seen in this forum that the need for some type of controller capability would be a great thing for those who need one.

Werd

Reaction score
Well I mean the amount of games that could be played on a wii remote would be amazing for all the roms. My attempts at FF IV would be so much happier with a solid controller opposed to the small keyboard with the d pad on the wrong side lol.

Elysian

Reaction score
VLC is kind of, well, terrible. So my vote goes to a PSX emulator, even though I doubt the Droid's hardware is robust enough to emulate PSX games at decent framerates.

I don't see why it wouldn't be "robust enough"... The iPhone's processor is the same architecture, only 50mhz faster. The only major difference may be in the GPU, if the Droid has the same one as the Pre, then the iPhone's GPU has 2x the fill rate. Still, the Droid's GPU should be able to handle something like Unreal 3 at 854x480 at at least 25-30fps, that resolution is nothing.

Droids

Reaction score
VLC on the Droid would be excellent, not only for playing divx movies, but for streaming video over the Internet.

Million

Reaction score
+1 for PSX... I'm down for both... as putting divx and other format videos are a pain... handheld nonPSP PSX would be amazing!

LordKastle

Reaction score
We need a controller first...like a wiimote.

Tell him a wiimote is essential before anything else.

JayMonster

Reaction score
Put me in the VLC camp. Video playback on Android is just too lacking.

General_Lee86

Reaction score
I think having a PSX Emulator would be real cool cause I love seeing the old gritty and pixelated videogames of the past it's kind of cool to see how far they've come with grahpics in just ten years!

NVash

Reaction score
Man, I want to play FFVII on my Droid BAD. Itd be great to have that, the original Personas, Chrono Cross, Legend Of Dragoon, all the Final Fantasies, it would just be epic.

VLC is cool too.

moot

Reaction score
I would be very happy with either. Looking forward to this, sometime in the future.

dantrona

Reaction score
Man, I want to play FFVII on my Droid BAD. Itd be great to have that, the original Personas, Chrono Cross, Legend Of Dragoon, all the Final Fantasies, it would just be epic.

VLC is cool too.

You sir, just named my favorite game on the PSX. Legend of Dragoon. You sir, are my hero.

Also, I want to play FFVII as I never have.