Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

dashnu

Reaction score
Hello folks,

I have been a droid owner for about a week, also got an eris the same day. I use my eris for personal stuff and my moto for business. Having a keyboard is killer for apps like ConnectBot.

All and all I love the phones and OS's however to bit honest I am a bit saddened by the branding and the bloat software I can not take off. The thought of installing more software to remove software isn't to great in my mind either. But over all I'm having a good time.

So yea, I'll see ya around and most likely have some questions. For now I wait for 2.1 patiently if that day ever comes.

~cheers

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are you talking about apps like Amazon and the Google apps? They'll just hang around your app drawer and won't bother you if you don't use them :)
Its all a business, and self promotion and partners are a part of that.

btw... careful with the rum talk.... a certain mod has an affinity for the stuff :)

OP
D

dashnu

Reaction score
Are you talking about apps like Amazon and the Google apps? They'll just hang around your app drawer and won't bother you if you don't use them :)
Its all a business, and self promotion and partners are a part of that.

Yea amazon! I hear you and understand its pretty much the same with PCs now a days to, I guess I need to bite the bullet.

Not so much the Google apps because I use all of them however in saying that I have no use for the integrated messaging system email/messaging apps. Gmail and Google voice work wonders for me.. I just kinda want my space back I bought it didn't I, its my space darnit! ;)

Glad to be aboard guys!

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
:icon_ devil:Droids are pirates at heart.

There's Ahrrrrr 2 D2 for example ....

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forum....Hopefully there will be a painless way to remove those...I hate them too.