yo from brooklyn

ebean

Reaction score
i think my signature says it all. i'm leaping into the future (i hope). don't mind being on the early end of it and will share as i go. i'm very particular that things on my phone/pda do what *i* need them to do and that's helped me a lot in my business (real estate sales and keeping track of my family's comings and goings) so i truely try to puzzle things out. there was an audible gasp at the office when it was heard that i was leaving palm (my last has been a long-suffering treo 700p) behind - i was unwilling to leave verizon (about the coverage) so this phone finally resonated with me...oh...and the big issue is that it has a physical keyboard - for love or money i couldn't type on a virtual keyboard...i tried and tried.

so.......here i am.

bean

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey there man, nice to see you on the forums. Yes I agree at least have the keyboard there.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum! glad to see someone interested for business use. it's going to be all fun and games (literally) for me... :p

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
i won't bore you with the whole blog...just my entry. i cannot wait to see this phone in my hand!!!

Hey ebean;784,, You aren't going to Bore us, we are all here for the same reason.

Welcome to the Droid-Side !!!!

I loveBeer

Reaction score
*._.*hello I am newbie here*._.*

:icon_ banana:Welcome to this site and I am also newbie here.
My name is camellia and I have just recently join this site.
I am here to interact with people and definitely get the information regarding experiencefestival community.
Glad to join this site.:icon_ devil:

stagalee

Reaction score
am buying a droid on my next trip to the states - tired of the blackberry - which is the best to get?