ymail out again!

12master

Reaction score
well,ymail is not working again,but this time the whole screen stays blank,like is nothing there,and that is with two different accounts,so,is there anyhing happening o is just my phone!! thanks

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yahoo mail. No problem here.

Ah...sorry. I long ago stopped using Yahoo! email for anything other than an isolated account when I needed to test something or send commercial email to a black hole. It has so many issues associated with forwarding and synchronization that I gave up on it.

OP

12master

Reaction score
so I guess is just my phone,well,I hate to do another master reset but look like is the only way!

OP

12master

Reaction score
stock app,email was working fine till two days ago,now any of the two accounts works,and the screen stays blank like is no info there,if I hit refresh nothing happens!

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
Use k9, the stock app is broken.

Do you use an automated task killer? Don't.

Do you use wifi? That can sometimes cause problems.

OP

12master

Reaction score
well,you know what! for some reason the email accounts just dissapear!,only the icon was there,after putting them back again is working,but is weird that they just vanished!

Sal

Reaction score
well,you know what! for some reason the email accounts just dissapear!,only the icon was there,after putting them back again is working,but is weird that they just vanished!

Also, if we ever get the 2.1. OTA update that was supposed to come yesterday, it is supposed to have a big system fix for Yahoo mail...