1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

yet to research android

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by kushalashok, Nov 13, 2011.

1. kushalashok

kushalashok New Member

Hello

I haven't used an android phone personally yet. From what I have learned till now, it seems to be a very smooth OS with nice interface and lots of apps.

I think it's better than the iOS and also cheaper to maintain and enhance.

What do you guys have to say about it?
  2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

The biggest selling point to me is, and has always been, the plethora of terrific phones. But I also love this system's "hackability" and that there are so many choices. Most Android phones are now capable of being rooted (open up access to all system files) immediately on release day. But even if left totally 100% stock, this is a great OS.

Oh and welcome to the forum and good luck with your phone choice.
  3. kushalashok

kushalashok New Member

Thanks!
    BTW did you mean android phones are easy to hack? I heard about some new security updates and anti-viruses being launched. But don't have much knowledge about the hacks that have been performed.

As for my phone choice, I was considering Blackberry curve 9360, if you like to discuss it, visit: Why should I buy Blacberry curve 9360? - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
  4. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

ALOHA welcome to the forum :icon_ lala:
  5. SFGate

SFGate New Member

Welcome to the site. dancedroid