Yet another lurker decided to show..Hello!

rybnik

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I have been following the DincHD thread for about 2 weeks now (LOL) and decided I wanted to have the option to be part of the conversation. I have yet to get a "real" smartphone (my GF has an iphone) and although I like it, after versing myself in what the Android OS can really do, I am much more interested in its potential--and what it already offers currently. Also, I'm on Verizon due to a family plan, so the fruit isn't an option currently anyway. :)

Anyhow, I like being in the know with new technology in general, as it gives me a way to usually know whether I am being BS'ed by salespeople or not and I don't have to rely just on their information about a tech product like a tv, cell phone, or videogame system, etc. That is just how I like to roll. Ok, sorry for the essay, from what I have seen so far, this is a great, and passionate community and I am glad to be a part of it! dancedroid

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to DroidForums!! You're DEF in the right place and we're glad to have you aboard!!

DroidForums junkie!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad you decided to come out. Hmmm maybe that didn't sound right.:) Glad to have you here, how's that?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forums!!

Once you sign up - lurking is no longer an option, you will have to participate :)...jump in and enjoy and good luck with your Droid!!

OP
R

rybnik

Reaction score
Thanks all, I'm soon to be a Droid junkie as well--especially when I eventually get my new phone!
Oh not to worry, I'm keeping a sharp eye on the Moto Olympus/ Etna thread as well as the (not so Drama filled?) full of unrequited promise DincHD and Merge excitement thread. I'm gonna go drop by there now :)

Edit:
Thanks CK, you and all the mods run a great forum here! Excellent insider info, he he.

Last edited:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Great to have you here!! Welcome aboard!!

Woot woot : )