Yesterday is Today, Call Log Confused

hinky

Reaction score
I go into the Call Log. It's 3AM. Call comes in 5 hours ago and it says "5 Hours ago" instead of Yesterday. Then it proceeds to confuse Yesterday with the day before as a result. Anything within 24 hours is "today." Using a Motorola Droid.

I guess you can delete this. Took me a while to find other references but I see this absurd mistake still hasn't been correctly for 4 months. Very sad.

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I go into the Call Log. It's 3AM. Call comes in 5 hours ago and it says "5 Hours ago" instead of Yesterday. Then it proceeds to confuse Yesterday with the day before as a result. Anything within 24 hours is "today." Using a Motorola Droid.

I guess you can delete this. Took me a while to find other references but I see this absurd mistake still hasn't been correctly for 4 months. Very sad.

Wow, that's a biggie. I'd consider dumping the Droid for that. (J/K)

Did you know that the Blackberry Storm can't even get time right? Yep, you have to update it yourself even though it's suppose to be on the network server.;)

OP
H

hinky

Reaction score

Wow, that's a biggie. I'd consider dumping the Droid for that. (J/K)

Did you know that the Blackberry Storm can't even get time right? Yep, you have to update it yourself even though it's suppose to be on the network server.;)
Actually, I disagree with you. This is a HUGE mind boggler and the error is now still present 8 months later. I am having a HORRIBLE time trying to decipher something as simple as the call log. I NEED this.

Regarding the Storm, that's no big deal at all. If you put in the time once it's close enough for a good long time. This error causes all sorts of organizational problems. And 8 months on this? I saw it in the Google Android log from June 2009!!!!