1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Yesterday is Today, Call Log Confused

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by hinky, Feb 20, 2010.

1. hinky

hinky New Member

I go into the Call Log. It's 3AM. Call comes in 5 hours ago and it says "5 Hours ago" instead of Yesterday. Then it proceeds to confuse Yesterday with the day before as a result. Anything within 24 hours is "today." Using a Motorola Droid.

I guess you can delete this. Took me a while to find other references but I see this absurd mistake still hasn't been correctly for 4 months. Very sad.
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Wow, that's a biggie. I'd consider dumping the Droid for that. (J/K)

Did you know that the Blackberry Storm can't even get time right? Yep, you have to update it yourself even though it's suppose to be on the network server.;)
  3. hinky

hinky New Member

Actually, I disagree with you. This is a HUGE mind boggler and the error is now still present 8 months later. I am having a HORRIBLE time trying to decipher something as simple as the call log. I NEED this.

Regarding the Storm, that's no big deal at all. If you put in the time once it's close enough for a good long time. This error causes all sorts of organizational problems. And 8 months on this? I saw it in the Google Android log from June 2009!!!!
Search tags for this page

why is my call log it says in 2 hours