Yesterday I ordered A

wolfer

Reaction score
Jabra Freeway speaker phone for the sunvisor of my motorhome and an iOttie Windshield Dashboard Car Mount Holder. They are coming from Amazon. Anyone have any experience with either one? When I bought my phones last week the Verizon store was selling the Jabra as a monthly special. I figured I could get a better buy somewhere else but ended up paying the same price thru Amazon. My question is were my purchases worth having? any of you have experience with either one? What do you like or dislike about them?

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Jabra Freeway speaker phone for the sunvisor of my motorhome and an iOttie Windshield Dashboard Car Mount Holder. They are coming from Amazon. Anyone have any experience with either one? When I bought my phones last week the Verizon store was selling the Jabra as a monthly special. I figured I could get a better buy somewhere else but ended up paying the same price thru Amazon. My question is were my purchases worth having? any of you have experience with either one? What do you like or dislike about them?

Im in the business so I know. Hell, I remember selling the first Jabra visor bluetooth (bluetooth car kits we called them).

You will love the Jabra, they have gotten better and better and better and still rank number one (IMO) in car kits as far as noise cancellation and clarity and I am sure the one you got has at least 3 mics on it.

One thing I will say is dont expect to have the windows down at 80 MPH and still expect pure clarity.

The other thing is you have to sync to the AM (or FM now) station for it to play through your car speakers, which you might have a hard time, but IMO that feature isnt necessary, I never hooked mine up via the speakers through AM (or FM), BUT you will love what you got! And a lot better of a price I am SURE than at the Verizon store.

J

OP
W

wolfer

Reaction score
Not the best price

Actually the Verizon store was offering 30 dollars off which brought it to 100 bucks. I paid 100 bucks thru amazon but I bought the iottie dash mount for 12.95 and got the package of two with free shipping. I used 47 dollars worth of points from my credit card company so paid about 67 dollars out of pocket for both. I feel good. lol Also last week when I bought my phone I had a 100 dollar credit for upgrade and used it the droid hd was 100 bucks so it was free. I had to sign a 2 year contract but my old account was a business account and I sold the business a few years ago but kept the account. after talking to the rep he asked if I was a veteran I told him yes and he said he could get me a 10% discount for my plan if I switched to a personal account so I did that and amazingly when I switched my new two year contract became a one year contract. I actually bought two phones getting rid of my wifes and my old flip phones and I already have a jetpack with 20 gigs of usage thru Millenicom for 69 dollars a month. I am able to use the jetpack as a wifi on my phone or laptop so I will actually have 22 gigs of usage monthly for the two phones and two laptops.