Yes, it's me and I'm back

huskur

Reaction score
HOOK! Welcome back brother! The place was never really the same after you left :)

Again, Welcome.....if you need anything and i can help i will return all favors.

Diordna

Reaction score
Welcome back! You probably don't remember me hook but I was in here back in the day :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
CK is young. I'm the old one.

You know thing about it. We only had really one phone to talk about it. But what a popular phone it was. Apple did well with iPhone but you got to give Google kudos for breaking in so well with Android.

Crazy to think about when there was just one device on this forum...

Insidious

Reaction score
Long time no see! Glad to have you back.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
HOOK! Welcome back brother! The place was never really the same after you left :)

Again, Welcome.....if you need anything and i can help i will return all favors.
huskur, thanks but change is inevitable and whether I was here or not wouldn't have made a difference. Anyway as I said earlier it seems like they have a staff right now, I'm just having a little trouble with red tape. :D

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome back! You probably don't remember me hook but I was in here back in the day :)

Diordna, you're absolutely wrong I do remember you and I remember having a few discussions about your signature as well. Thanks for the welcome back. I think if I remember correctly I killed a donation link you had. So see I remember other people. You've been around DF a long time.

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Long time no see! Glad to have you back.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

I think it seems longer then it actually was. I swear I was gone a year and a half but from what I see it might not have been that long. Maybe lol. Time flies. Thanks for the welcome.

Diordna

Reaction score
Oh wow you remember the exact specifics? :)

That's great! Yes that was definitely me haha can't believe you remembered those!

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh wow you remember the exact specifics? :)

That's great! Yes that was definitely me haha can't believe you remembered those!

I'm more likely to forget someone that I didn't have any interaction with. You never really did anything wrong, you just weren't quite following how we did things. So I remember discussing it with you, that's all. But there's also a lot of members who I never interacted with that I remember as well. And a couple of them are moderators now.

Diordna

Reaction score
Yeah I know, I had several mods talk to me about different things, but nothing was ever wrong, like you said just different and I agree. I've been gone for a long time too though, but you probably are the only person on this forum to remember me lol

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
yep i remember when all the roms were that one phone. back in the day you used to beg for a new thread on here.. now you cant keep up .. i will be at my 1111 post before too long .. i will then dig a thread out of grave so to speak .. :)

You know I forgot the number of that post but sure, go right ahead and use it. CK is the OP, I was just the first to get there. :)

LiF3_h4cK3r

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hey hook...I dont know you......!!!!

But, a warm welcome from LiF3_h4cK3r....!!! Hope now you plan to stay here for long...!!!

I am new to DF but was working with Dark Forces Team before....hope I can make a good contribution here...!!!:biggrin:

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey hook...I dont know you......!!!!

But, a warm welcome from LiF3_h4cK3r....!!! Hope now you plan to stay here for long...!!!

I am new to DF but was working with Dark Forces Team before....hope I can make a good contribution here...!!!:biggrin:

Welcome LiF3_h4ck3r. Interesting name, hard to type though. :D