Yes hello.

2.47funk

Reaction score
I guess it's obvious that I am new here. I just got my Motorola Droid from Verizon. I think I am going to like it, I just need to figure out what it really can do. It's like learning a second language since this is my first smart phone. Looking forward to learning. Peace.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yes i can agree with you that learning on how to use this phone is a whole new experience

...but well worth it! once you learn the full capabilities of this phone you will love it

and welcome to the forum!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. There is a huge learning curve to the Droid, but we have plenty of resources to help you through it. Make sure you check out our FAQ's and if you do get lost and need help, just ask. :)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I guess it's obvious that I am new here. I just got my Motorola Droid from Verizon. I think I am going to like it, I just need to figure out what it really can do. It's like learning a second language since this is my first smart phone. Looking forward to learning. Peace.

Welcome to the forum, 2.47funk! The learning curve is a little steep but well worth the climb. You'll be amazed how much you can learn by reading the threads here on the forum! If you get stuck, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!

Full Motorola Droid User Guide :welcome: