Yep, I'm bricked. Help?

zhill29

Reaction score
Ok, so I was running ICS4Bionic I updated to the latest version. (Couldn't activate.) Decided while I was messing with **** I would go back to Bionic Bootstrap and Install Eclipse for my unsafe system. (As I have done before.) However when switching from safestrap to bootstrap I forgot to switch to my Unsafe system first. So I was boot looping.

No big deal right? I'll just use Unrevoked to flash back to stock... Well that failed.

I tried RSD Lite and that VRZ 893 file. Which also failed.

I am up to the new 902 version. Is there going to be a new process for recovering now? Has anybody got anything for that yet?

I already have a warranty replacement here at my apt but the guy downstairs gets really pissy when I try to pickup packages during "Off hours" Even though I work during. "normal hours" and I'm not going to come home early just to get a package.)

Ok I'm sorry I rambled but anyways. Any helps greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

OP
Z

zhill29

Reaction score
And it worked. If your bootlooped or bricked or whatnot in 902 just download the file from the link above and flash it with RSD lite... Good as new!

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yep, fasboot file, moto drivers and rsd lite usually does the trick. Sometimes you need to run rsd lite as administrator.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
Z

zhill29

Reaction score
Yep, fasboot file, moto drivers and rsd lite usually does the trick. Sometimes you need to run rsd lite as administrator.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yep and just an FYI I had to run RSD lite as Admin and in Compatibility mode in Windows 7