yeeeahh, so i got a droid like phone and such.

staceystatic-

Reaction score
Hello I am Staceystatic-

I Just recently obtained (this evening) a Samsung Fascinate. A phone from the Droid Family (so said the lady that sold it to me at Verizon). It's pretty awsome so far, I'm still trying to figure it out. I read I am suppose to say something about myself. Well, I have 3 cats, I enjoy video games,Adult Swim and things like that. I have a boyfriend and he's jealous of my phone ( lol ), what he doesn't realize though is that I'm surprising him with a Droid 2 or the R2-D2 Droid for Christmas. K Thanks Bye :)

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
:welcome: to the forum! Yes, the Fascinate is an Android phone, and there's a forum here dedicated exclusively to it! :)

I have way more than 3 cats, including a little gray one who demands that I pick her up and hold her for half an hour or more at times, otherwise she doesn't stay quiet! :)

And when your boyfriend gets his D2, be sure to point him our way!

OP
S

staceystatic-

Reaction score
Thank you So much :) and i have a gray boy cat that is Exactly like that, and thanks for the tip about the forum. I have been having the worse time trying to figure out how to set a signature it's driving me crazy. I will definitely point him this way :)

rodney21bark

Reaction score
Wow.. your boy friend is very lucky.
Can i apply for your boy friend to Just for this Christmas so i can have an android phone to.
Droid2 is really very awesome, he has nothing to be jealous about.
Nice surprise girl.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
That's easy. ;)

Go to the top of the screen and click User CP. Scroll down the page and look at the options on the left. I'm sure you'll find something that will help you out in there. :)

And since your phone is SO awesome, go to the Market and do a quick search for Droid Forums and see if you can get the forum app to appear.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
Hmm, I don't see the option with the stock messaging app, but most people here use a different messaging app anyway. ChompSMS and Hancent come to mind. Why don't you look in the market and see if you can find one you like that's free. :)

OP
S

staceystatic-

Reaction score
rodney- yeah sorry that spots been filled for 2 years now lol but thanks i try and do what i can for him.

fur- Thanks so much ! I have already installed the Droid Forum on my phone too :)

OP
S

staceystatic-

Reaction score
Thank you ! I have one last question, is ChompSMS free like where you can only text so much and then you can't text any longer?

cycopathic

Reaction score
Thank you ! I have one last question, is ChompSMS free like where you can only text so much and then you can't text any longer?

both Chomp and Handcent are free. I personally like handcent better. they don't limit how much you cant text...the only thing that does that is your messaging plan :)

OP
S

staceystatic-

Reaction score
Thanks I'll try it

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

OP
S

staceystatic-

Reaction score
Ok I have unlimited so I probably don't need to worry

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App