YEAH baby! My Demo will be here today!

want a droid

Reaction score
What accessories did you get? Is it just me or am I not seeing the Car dock, media dock, and "wireless back cover" that were leaked in a picture yesterday?

OP
WorldOfJohnboy
Reaction score
What accessories did you get? Is it just me or am I not seeing the Car dock, media dock, and "wireless back cover" that were leaked in a picture yesterday?

They don't appear to be available currently. I just ordered the extended battery w/cover. I can always get my accessories in the store at a high discount tomorrow or Friday.

EDIT: Found it on the consumer website... Suction Cup Mount

Last edited:
OP
WorldOfJohnboy
Reaction score
Got confirmation that my order went through... tomorrow it is!

:icon_ lala: :bling:

OP
WorldOfJohnboy
Reaction score
I just went over to my closest Verizon store during lunch and picked up the Car Dock. (Don't have the phone yet though, lol)

The dock is really nice, just like my Droid X car dock. The only difference is it does not come with the audio cable, so you will need to pick one up if you don't already have it. It says it automatically starts Navigation mode and supports video chat (how that happens I don't know... must be a magnet in the dock base?)

angel35

Reaction score
I just got home from BB,I got the Thunderbolt.Its a great looking phone and its working like it should.:blackdroid::)Idont know but not to many folks in store.Is at 62st and bway New york city May be later.

pstrang

Reaction score
Got mine just now..getting it set up. Nice and fast. Rumor at the VZ store is the batteries were recalled. That's what took so long.

bhall238

Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder Johnboy, I got mine this morning. I like this phone a whole lot.

OP
WorldOfJohnboy
Reaction score
I can't wait to get my phone tomorrow to see how different (if at all) the Production model is from the Demo I had....

OP
WorldOfJohnboy
Reaction score
Phew... finally got my tracking number for my phone, and it will be here tomorrow!!! dancedroid

razng2grtboys

Reaction score
Phew... finally got my tracking number for my phone, and it will be here tomorrow!!! dancedroid
ME TOO! FedEx picked it up in West Chester, PA @ 11:38am

I'd better get all of my work done before noon tomorrow...won't be too productive after that :)

OP
WorldOfJohnboy
Reaction score
ME TOO! FedEx picked it up in West Chester, PA @ 11:38am

I'd better get all of my work done before noon tomorrow...won't be too productive after that :)

LOL, and people thought the NCAA tournament caused a loss of productivity!

juarbed

Reaction score
I called HTC yesterday and they told me that it takes about 5gb to run this phone. That kinda sucks. I have been playing with it and I love it so far. The battery lifes sucks. I hope they have an update soon to improve battery life. This 4G kicks ass. I dont like the ringtone notifications they have. The volume on them are too low. I had the hotspot with the X so I cant wait to see what this baby does since its free until May 15.

want a droid

Reaction score
I doubt there will be a battery update. Its just like any other smart phone you have to adjust your usage to improve battery life.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

bhall238

Reaction score
Johnboy, I hope you keep checking back here. Now that I have this phone, I'm going to have questions. Did you try all the apps on your phone? Does FM radio actually do anything? It's telling me I need a headset to be the antenna. I don't have any at the moment so was just wondering. So far it does absolutely nothing. Were there any apps that you thought were especially useless or would recommend? I know there have been many discussions about app killers, but with the battery life issues (?) with the 4G would an app killer be worth anything? Today is day 2 and it's only been fully charged once; from 7 this morning (and I have been playing with the phone way too much) to now (10:46 am) the battery looks to be half full. I won't go with the over-sized extended battery but am thinking about the slim version from Seidio.

Looking forward to you posting after you get your phone to say which apps are new to you.